What we provide
As part of the support, we will:
- undertake project management of your implementation and deployment
- assist with the configuration of the system
- assist with your local provider engagement
- deliver training for system users prior to go-live
- provide post launch support
- provide a helpdesk service for commissioners and providers
- deliver interactive, online training and support guides for future use provided through the live system to the training portal.
All aspects of the system provision and support is funded by NHS England; there are no additional costs to commissioners or providers apart from your staff time.
All users will be able to access a central service desk, if there are any issues with the system. This will be a single service desk to resolve issues with both CQRS Local and CQRS National.
If you have any queries, or are experiencing problems with the CQRS system, you can log a call with the service desk, email or call 0330 124 4039.
As a provider, you should follow your normal course of action if there is an issue with your payments. You will be able to track payments as well as being able to see at a glance where they have been held, and the reason why.
The system allows organisations to self-manage role-based access. Each organisation will be able to assign an administrator who will have the ability to approve colleagues’ accounts instantly to enhance the user experience of signing up to CQRS Local.
This approval of user accounts will allow organisations to verify access themselves. The variety of different user roles available can limit or enable users to their access levels on the system e.g. an administrator can approve a claim submitted by a generic user account.
Get involved in system developments
The user group meet remotely every month to support the development of CQRS Local.
The user group members are helping to drive system developments and improvements, along with helping to define how it is deployed to users.
If you would like to get involved, please email us.