How we support you
As part of the Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS) support, we:
- undertake project management of your implementation and deployment
- assist with the configuration of the system
- help with your local provider engagement
- deliver training for system users prior to go-live
- provide post launch support
- provide a helpdesk service for commissioners and providers
- deliver interactive, online training and support guides on additional system functionality introduced through our training portal.
Read more about the support available to CQRS Local users.
All aspects of the CQRS Local system provision and support is funded by NHS England; there are no additional costs to commissioners or providers other than your staff time.
If you have any queries, or are experiencing problems with the CQRS system, you can log a call with the service desk via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0330 124 4039.
As a provider, you should follow your normal course of action if there is an issue with your payments. You can track payments as well as see at a glance where they have been held, and the reason why.
CQRS Local allows organisations to self-manage role-based access. Each organisation can assign an administrator who has the ability to approve colleagues’ accounts instantly to enhance the user experience of signing up to CQRS Local.
This approval of user accounts allows organisations to verify access themselves. The variety of different user roles available can limit or enable users to their access levels on the system e.g. an administrator can approve a claim submitted by a generic user account.
Get involved in system developments
The CQRS Local user group meet remotely every month to support the ongoing development of CQRS Local.
Our user group members are helping to drive system developments and improvements, along with helping to define how it is deployed to users across the country.
If you would like to get involved, please email: email@example.com.
You can also connect with CQRS Local users through the FutureNHS platform.