The CSU Collaborative developed Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS) Local, which launched in April 2021, as the free go-to web-based portal for providers and commissioners to manage their own localised incentive schemes.
CQRS Local complements the existing national CQRS system, which is also managed by the CSU Collaborative.
What is CQRS Local?
CQRS Local is a web-based claims management system designed to support the management of local schemes between commissioners and primary care providers. It is funded by NHS England and is free for commissioners and primary care providers.
The system is set up to manage Directed Enhanced Services (DES), Local Enhanced Services (LES), and Local Incentive Schemes (LIS).
Furthermore, it provides flexibility fur users managing Local Incentive Schemes through an online payment tool that leads to easier claims management for commissioners and prompt payments for primary care providers.
Aims of CQRS Local
Its main aims are to:
- offer providers and commissioners a one-stop shop to claim and manage locally driven schemes, which reflect local priorities
- make payments without the need for providers to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- offer reporting tools that enable easier monitoring of activity
- reduce the risk of inaccurate claims
- make it easier for providers to understand payments made, against the activities claimed
Visit our FAQs for more information
Browse our blogs which discuss commissioners’ experiences with CQRS Local
Join our FuturesNHS workspace and connect with peers
Contact the CQRS Local team to arrange a demo