The CSU Collaborative has developed CQRS Local, which launched in April 2021, as the go-to web-based portal for providers and commissioners to manage their own localised incentive schemes.
This new system will complement the existing national CQRS system, managed by the CSU Collaborative.
What is CQRS Local?
It is a claims management system designed to support the management of local schemes between commissioners and primary care providers.
The system is set up for Directed Enhanced Services (DES), Local Enhanced Services (LES), and Local Incentive Schemes (LIS).
Furthermore, it provides flexibility in managing Local Incentive Schemes through an online payment tool that leads to prompt payments for primary care organisations.
NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Integrated Care Board (ICB) has set up a new Ukrainian health check scheme using CQRS Local to simplify the claims process for completed health checks.
Aims of CQRS Local
Its main aims are to:
- offer providers and commissioners a one-stop shop to claim and manage locally driven schemes, which reflect local priorities
- make payments without the need for providers to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- offer reporting tools that enable ease in monitoring activity
- reduce the risk of inaccurate claims
- make it easier for providers to understand payments made, against the activities claimed
Visit our FAQs for more information.