CQRS Local Benefits
Using CQRS Local, commissioners will see several benefits which include a reduction in time spent developing and administering the local payment via spreadsheets.
Other benefits include:
- a standard and consistent approach to system configuration and administration
- through a single, more secure central point of access, commissioners will be able to track and audit data submissions
- ability to view variations in practice/uptake across local providers to inform decision-making
- access to external system support teams
- integrated, seamless participation management
- increased reporting functionality
- easier integration with other commissioning organisations, if required, in future
Primary Care providers
CQRS Local has been built with general practices in mind and offers several benefits with its uptake.
- flexibility in managing local incentives schemes through a payment tool that leads to prompt payments
- a single point of access for local and national claims
- payment going directly to the practice bank account, in the same way as national payments
- a reduction in the administrative overhead of submitting Excel-based claims
- a reduced risk of inaccurate claims and without the need for practices to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- easier reconciliation of payment
- the ability to track all stages of the process following submission
- enhanced reporting capability for reconciliation of payment, making it easier for providers to understand what payments have been made against the activities claimed.