Benefits of CQRS Local for Commissioners
Using CQRS Local, commissioners will see a reduction in time spent developing and administering the local payment via spreadsheets, by ensuring a standard and consistent approach due to the automated process.
It will provide a number of benefits for commissioners:
- a standard and consistent approach to system configuration and administration
- through a single, more secure central point of access, commissioners will be able to track and audit data submissions
- ability to view variations in practice/uptake across local providers to inform decision-making
- access to external system support teams
- integrated, seamless participation management
- increased reporting functionality
- easier integration with other commissioning organisations, if required, in future
Learn about the benefits from commissioning organisations who are using CQRS Local.
Benefits of CQRS Local for Primary Care Providers
CQRS Local has been built with practices in mind and offers several new benefits with its uptake.
- a single point of access for local and national claims
- payment going directly to the practice bank account, in the same way as national payments
- a reduction in the administrative overhead of submitting Excel-based claims
- easier reconciliation of payment
- the ability to track all stages of the process following submission
- centralised reporting capability