CQRS Local Benefits
Using CQRS Local, commissioners will see several benefits which include a reduction in time spent developing and administering the local payment via spreadsheets.
Other benefits include:
- a standard and consistent approach to system configuration and administration
- through a single, more secure central point of access, commissioners will be able to track and audit data submissions
- ability to view variations in practice/uptake across local providers to inform decision-making
- access to external system support teams
- integrated, seamless participation management
- increased reporting functionality
- easier integration with other commissioning organisations, if required, in future
Learn about the benefits from commissioning organisations who are using CQRS Local. You can also see more videos like the one below on our YouTube channel.
Primary Care providers
CQRS Local has been built with general practices in mind and offers several benefits with its uptake.
- flexibility in managing local incentives schemes through a payment tool that leads to prompt payments
- a single point of access for local and national claims
- payment going directly to the practice bank account, in the same way as national payments
- a reduction in the administrative overhead of submitting Excel-based claims
- a reduced risk of inaccurate claims and without the need for practices to submit invoices following the approval of a claim
- easier reconciliation of payment
- the ability to track all stages of the process following submission
- enhanced reporting capability for reconciliation of payment, making it easier for providers to understand what payments have been made against the activities claimed.